Have you mistakenly dropped some ice cream on your clothes? No need to worry. There are many methods with which we can remove ice cream stains. If you remove them quickly, they will not be permanent. Different types of tools, detergents or even simply water can be used for this purpose. Read till the end to know how to get chocolate ice cream out of clothes and follow as explained to quickly remove the stains before they get permanent.
- First of all, calm down Don’t waffle. Quickly remove your clothes and wash off as much ice cream as possible.
- Then, soak the stained garment for at least 30 minutes in a mixture of cool water and a detergent containing enzymes.
- If the stain is still there, try soaking it in warm water for some time.
- Launder with your favorite flavor of detergent in warm water.
- For white clothes, use 1/2 cup of Clorox bleach to wash.
- For colored clothes, use 1/2 cup of Clorox 2 for Colors to wash.
- Let the cloth dry and it will be as good as new.